TRAINING FOR EXCELLENCE LEVEL I
Description: Take your recreational or early club game to the next level! This program is for volleyball athletes ready for competitive play and will be run by certified trainers who coach at the club level. Each weekly session will be focused on a specific skill, breaking that skill down into its basic components and then stringing those components back together into the whole skill. This process helps our young players break bad habits while reinforcing the best techniques for precise, powerful, and consistent play.
Age and Experience:
- Athletes in grades 4-12
- At least 2 seasons of recreational volleyball experience
- Ability to serve a volley-lite volleyball over the net from the regulation service line (30 ft).
- Jun 16, 2020 – Aug 6, 2020
- Tuesdays, 5:30-7:30 pm, Summit Christian Academy
- Thursdays, 5:30-7:30 pm, Summit Christian Academy
- 16 sessions (32 hours)