TRAINING FOR EXCELLENCE LEVEL IV
Description: This program focuses primarily on improving the volleyball player. Athletes at this level have already played middle/high school volleyball, Boss Frog II or club volleyball. Their serving is consistent (above 70%) and has some accuracy. Their knowledge of offensive systems is basic. Their aggressiveness and ability to read the game is proactive instead of reactive. The coaches at this level will be focusing on taking an athlete’s skill and improving it. There will be more specificity in skill development as a setter, hitter or passer. An athlete’s focus and determination largely determine the opportunity to grow at this level.
THIS PROGRAM IS LEAD BY COACHES FROM AUSTIN VELOCITY VOLLEYBALL CLUB.
Age and Experience:
- Athletes in grades 4-12
- At least one school or club season is required
- EVALUATION REQUIRED
- Jun 1, 2020 – Aug 5, 2020
- Mondays, 6:30-8:30 pm, High Point Center
- Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 pm, High Point Center
- 20 sessions (40 hours)
- All 20 sessions for $600 (Shirt included!)
- You pick 10 sessions for $350 (Shirt included!)
- Individual sessions, $40/ea